Friday, April 12, 2013

Meet the neighbours

      Its been a while since I introduced you to some of my neighbours at Clevedon Craft Centre,  but as we have had a few changes recently, I though I would update you.

Sarah and Nigel of  Wight & Wight, have moved into Studio 11 ( my old studio) They create unique and stylish sterling silver jewellery, fused glass, wool felted scarves, hand crochet wire, bead and stone jewellery. Take a peek at their website:www.wightandwight.co.uk


I love the fused glass so pretty


and Sarah's jewellery is gorgeous, I may be tempted soon.


Sorry I didn't get a close up,  ( how silly) but will very soon



We also had Emilie moved into Studio 11a.  This studio has been empty since I have been here, so its brilliant that it now has a new owner and always looks so lovely, with the displays she does in the window


Here is Emilie today,  she had a wedding to sort and did the most amazing Bouquet



and buttonholes


Check out her on facebook page by following this link Here

I will catch up with you all soon

Janice x

No comments:

Post a Comment