Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Competition winners

Sorry for the delay in announcing the winners to my Caption competition.

Mr WD and I finally sat down last night and went through the entries on the blog facebook and emails. Thankyou to everyone who entered.  I shall contact the winner individually for postage details and will get the prizes all wrapped up and posted asap.


First Prize goes to.........

Maxine Veronica
with her Caption...........Hey who stole my scooter?


and she wins the Turtle painting



Second Prize goes to......


SusanBonnar DottieDesigns
for..............."Dammit - I hate being at the end of the conga line! Where did they all go?"


This flower painting will be winging its way to her


3rd Prize  goes to 


Jan Hawkard 

" Fin puts the finishing touches to his routine for The Dancing on Ice audition."

and she wins 3 of my Art Cards








Thanks again to all who entered.

1 comment: