Friday, June 10, 2011

Little Art book



I have been making little art books for years for family and friends so thought I would make a limited edition one, using prints of some of my work. This one is based on my water paintings and I will only ever produce 10 of them. As each one will be made as they are ordered, then there will be slight variations ,so you are getting a unique artwork.
They will be Signed by me and numbered, each page is just 7cm x 7cm and made from a single sheet of paper ,folded to make a Ox-pillow quilt book, with hard covers and ribbons to tie.

1 comment:

  1. Your water paintings are lovely!

    "I love reading your blog and I think you deserve this, so I'm awarding you with the Versatile Blogger Award.

    I'm also passing the rules for accepting this award:

    * Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their site in your original post.
    * Tell us seven things about yourself.
    * Pass along the award to five newly discovered bloggers.
    * Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.

    It’s as simple as that. Hope you accept!"

    *no idea how to 'pass on' the little badge, come and find it & copy & paste from my blog if you want to join in!
    ~Jane x

    ReplyDelete