Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Handmade Xmas

I have just been Xmas shopping, its been very tough I just browsed through Folksy and then when I saw what I wanted, I just clicked a couple of keys on my trusty laptop and like magic it's done.
So far I have managed to buy most of my pressies on Folksy. This year it was important to me that we tried to buy as much handmade as possible. I also will be adding a touch of Homemade to my pressies by making some home made sweeties or biscuits.
With this in mind then I thought it would be good to let the recipients of my gifts know that these were handmade items they were lucky enough to receive.




So this is what I came up with, a gift tag wishing everyone a Happy Handmade Xmas.

Hope you think they are good, I am wondering whether to add them to my folksy shop for other people to purchase, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment