Monday, September 27, 2010

Mc Millan Coffeee morning

Last Friday a Colleague at work was holding a coffee morning in aid of McMillan cancer support. As she doesn't work on a Friday and we all do, we couldn't take part, so we decide to do a large cake bake and sell the cakes at work to help her raise as large amount of money as possible











I wish I had taken photos of all the cakes that the 3 off us made, but forgot to take my camera in. There was Carrot cake, Lime and Ginger, Rocky road, Flapjacks, Banana cake and my Fairy cakes.
I made chocolate and plain cakes then decorated them with butter icing, melted chocolate, chocolate stars and flowers
They were all very yummy and we made a total of just under £65. My colleague raised £50 in her coffee morning so in total McMillan will get £115.




1 comment:

  1. those cakes look very very yummy! well done you all on raise lots of money for a very good cause.

    ReplyDelete